The Marine Reconnaissance Foundation’s programs focus on alleviating the demands accompanying service within the Reconnaissance Community. All supported initiatives are aimed to enrich the well-being of our warriors and their families. We provide wide-ranging support programs, to include an extensive assessment of our programs contributing directly to the success and preservation of the Reconnaissance Legacy. We continually research the community’s needs shaping our future program development and funding. Our mission is implemented by way of support to the Active-Duty and Veteran Reconnaissance community, their families, and the families of the fallen in three programs.
Marine Recon Foundation Line of Effort
LOE 1: Warfighter Overwatch:
- Emergency support through loans and grants
- Medical assistance to our injured Marines and Wounded Warriors.
- Suicide prevention
LOE 2: Support the Recon Community
- Gold Star Family outreach
- Unit support
- Sponsor and support family readiness events
- Purpose driven volunteer events
- Medical assistance to immediate recon family members
LOE 3: Promote and Preserve the Reconnaissance legacy
- Recon awards program
- Rehabilitation through Athletic Teams
- Recon Challenge